Become A Member
Integrity, credibility, respect, collegiality, innovation and excellence are our core values in providing NYSRA Members exceptional member services. We put you first because we believe in your mission. Become a NYSRA Member and begin receiving exceptional services for your organization’s interest, those of people with disabilities and their families.
As a NYSRA Member you will receive:
- Outstanding political access for lobbying and advocacy activities on budget and programmatic priorities important to your organization, and people with disabilities and their families.
- State budget analysis year-round, including access to state agency representatives and legislative representatives at NYSRA’s annual Legislative Forum in February.
- Continuous communication from NYSRA notices, updates and newsletter via NYSRA’s email distribution list to executives, directors, managers, and program staff.
- A powerful Policy Institute packed with resources for your choosing each spring.
- Member access to NYSRA's fall conference, The Rehabilitation Summit, showcasing an outstanding line-up of speakers and informational sessions designed for all staff.
- Participation in events, campaigns and special meetings that advance our member’s priorities.
- Access to substantive technical trainings and seminars via NYSRA allied organization, the Rehabilitation Research & Training Institute (RRTI).
- Collaboration and alliances with other statewide and regional networks including access to the academic and business community that share mutual interests.
- Access to products and services from NYSRA Business Partner members.
NYSRA offers four categories of membership:
Agency: For community-based organizations that provide rehabilitation services to individuals with disabilities facing multiple barriers.
Allied Organization: For organizations that desire to support the work of NYSRA and whose objectives complement those of the Association.
Allied Individual: For persons in the rehabilitation field who desire to support the work of NYSRA. Individuals employed by an organization eligible for agency, allied organization or business partner membership are not eligible for allied individual membership.
Business Partner: For business (for-profit) organizations engaged in supplying products or services to community rehabilitation entities.
Apply now to become a NYSRA member!